• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

A few projects I have done recently

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
That reminded me of a Youtube video I saw just this week. Some lady called in a radio talk show to complain about the highway department installing "Deer Crossing" signs in high traffic areas. She had hit deer a couple times just after passing one of those signs. She felt they should move the signs to maybe a school zone where the speed limits were slower!

I've seen that video and it's priceless. Working around the general public can show one how stupid our general population is, working in a a live traffic lane is akin to playing Russian Roulette.:cool:

Landclearer

I like that little dump trailer, I can see where that would be real handy to have.

Thanks for the story about the drive up customers. It makes me feel better that there are stupid people everywhere:D

Seems as though the owner could have saved a lot of money by letting you do the engineering work, you did most of it anyway. Not sure about the wall on the dumpster pad. The only thing that does is cost money:beatsme

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
I like that little dump trailer, I can see where that would be real handy to have.

Thanks for the story about the drive up customers. It makes me feel better that there are stupid people everywhere:D

Seems as though the owner could have saved a lot of money by letting you do the engineering work, you did most of it anyway. Not sure about the wall on the dumpster pad. The only thing that does is cost money:beatsme

I check IP each week for dump trailers, not many have went up for auction and none close. There'll be one come up.;)

The best I can tell is the dumpster pad was designed from an inaccurate topo. Poor site surveys and topo's cost owners a lot of money, I've seen it time and time again.:beatsme

As far as the stupid, there are many that walk and drive among us.:rolleyes:

JNB

Occupation
Flyin' low and rollin' slow...
Hmmm...I don't see a problem. It's even double nutted for safety. :beatsme

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Hmmm...I don't see a problem. It's even double nutted for safety. :beatsme

Yep! and probably a "grade 2" 5/8 bolt in a 3/4 to 1 inch hole with cheap soft flat washers. I'd love to see what happens the first time he tries to make a fast stop with a load on the trailer!

Bobcatdaddy

I got a kick out of that, but the sad part is, there are really people in this world who look at that and don't see anything wrong. What's even more disturbing is a lot of those people are probably full grown men.

Landclearer

I got a kick out of that, but the sad part is, there are really people in this world who look at that and don't see anything wrong. What's even more disturbing is a lot of those people are probably full grown men.

Your not kidding!

What part of Ky are you?

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
We also have this classic..:idea

image001.jpg

:cool::rolleyes::Banghead:cool2