• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

a day at the beach

tylermckee

Everything is pre cut and mostly put together, you just have to fold it up and stitch the sides together, really simple. they come like the picture image.jpg

Funny you miss the residential work, I dont really like it much:D. It's just kinda blah, boring. would rather be developing land, doing some commercial or municipal work, larger scale jobs. We Work on a wide range of projects, so it tends to keep things interesting.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Funny you miss the residential work, I dont really like it much:D. It's just kinda blah, boring.

I said sometimes..lol. Grew up in the residential business running Bobcats cleaning up, backfilling and grading. When I turned 16, I was turned loose with a F350 and 853 skid to go around to all the projects.:D

Finishing up an auto parts store and working on a new fast food joint now. Landed a demo of a retail end cap at a large mall with rebuild and an outparcel build at the same mall last week for a cell phone provider. Bidding a condo project that's residential but technically it's commercial. It's all site work - demo, grading and storm.