• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

a/c air conditioning for anything

turfblazer

Occupation
semi retired drainage ,site work , eq operator.
red dot ac.jpg
these units are red dot they were made for the humvee, they come in a kit with everything but the freon, i know the compressor mounting bracket , belt ,pullys will be different for everyone out there. i'am going to be bidding on a lot, but the lot has 2 boxes or 2 units in the lot i really dont need the other one. i,ve seen these selling each out between $1200 to $1500 easy on e-bay. i'am hopeing to get both for well under that. does anyone have any thoughts or have bought and installed these before or have a interest in splitting the end bid?

turfblazer

Occupation
semi retired drainage ,site work , eq operator.
heres the up date 4 lots just went for close to 1000 each add the premium and the shipping would be like around 1350 / by 2 thats about 675 per unit. i personally think great price compared to ordering one direct for about $2500 but then its a factory fit!!! ??? either way its plus install.
only other option i can think off is a short busty lady with a bucket of ice !!! there would be a lot of digging but it wouldnt be dirt:bouncegri