1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

a/c air conditioning for anything

Discussion in 'General Industry Questions' started by turfblazer, Jan 21, 2016.

1. turfblazer

turfblazer Well-Known Member

semi retired drainage ,site work , eq operator.
    red dot ac.jpg
    these units are red dot they were made for the humvee, they come in a kit with everything but the freon, i know the compressor mounting bracket , belt ,pullys will be different for everyone out there. i'am going to be bidding on a lot, but the lot has 2 boxes or 2 units in the lot i really dont need the other one. i,ve seen these selling each out between $1200 to $1500 easy on e-bay. i'am hopeing to get both for well under that. does anyone have any thoughts or have bought and installed these before or have a interest in splitting the end bid?

2. turfblazer

heres the up date 4 lots just went for close to 1000 each add the premium and the shipping would be like around 1350 / by 2 thats about 675 per unit. i personally think great price compared to ordering one direct for about $2500 but then its a factory fit!!! ??? either way its plus install.
    only other option i can think off is a short busty lady with a bucket of ice !!! there would be a lot of digging but it wouldnt be dirt:bouncegri

3. turfblazer

getting close to bid no one is interested?????