• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

A Bit Of Dozer Work

Pathull

Thought I would post a few pictures up of the dozer work I get up to for those who might be interested!

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 837
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 812
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 820
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 816
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 804

Pathull

The D9H in the last picture is the same tractor that's in the first we only got her running on Monday thats a tractor that has kept me awake for many nights!

Pathull

Ha thanks garrie, I see your at Gin Gin, I used to be the resident mechanic for Hastings deering up there at Hervey bay! Nice part of the world up there

Pathull

Thanks R D G, mate these old machines are when they use in heaven! I love this old gear, that old 9h broke down in about 1999 I think we found out so this week was the first time she's turned a track in about 15 yrs! Full engine rebuild

02Dmax

Awesome pictures. Love seeing that big old iron. More pictures when you can please!

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Great job on the D9. I have been watching for one for sale in my neck of the woods to add to my toy (I have an addition of yellow fever) collection for a push Cat. Spendy to move but will find one in this neck of the woods one day.

Garrie Denny

Occupation
see above
Pathull:I had the head done on my fiat 70ci. and am having water leakage on the bottom of the head gasket,Top of block, I did not replace the head bolts except 1, could the old studs (head bolts have stretched after torqueing up the head ? thanks.