• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

992G Pix

Digger992

Been taking a few pix when i have time here n there,just thought i would share...Shes just broke in good with Todays HR reading of 22,775 ... New engine in Jan re-worked the Boom & Bucket in Mar..New tires last month,dont look new now LOL...

We have some Floor problems where the drillers got carried away by about 10 or 12 ft..We been bringing the floor back to 74ft,ill get some pix tomorrow..Its @^&* up like a football bat...well heres a few pix...

IMGP0331.jpg

IMGP0335.jpg

IMGP0338.jpg

IMGP0332.jpg

Last edited:

Digger992

been busy...

I been swamped with O.T. at work and keep forgeting my camera at home,rite where i left it "kitchen table"...ok ill get the floor pictures tomorrow...i got it done today,thank god...it wasnt fun,my back is killing me...

been trying to figure out a way to mount my camera to my Hat,then i can goof off and make a few videos...:usa

Digger992

okay trying to upload with the sites attatchment manager,i have to make them pretty small..anyway i got more to get loaded after this test...

Attachments

• The River 052.jpg
    The River 052.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 2,056
  • Work 003.jpg
    Work 003.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2,053

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
CB why cant we just use our own Photo hosting account?? this is a pain in the @ss bro!!!

Are you uploading pictures from your camera's memory card to your photo host?

If so, just load the pictures directly from the memory card, to this site. That's what I do. Takes all of a couple minutes to post up several sets, as all my pictures are already sized at 640x640 @ 100 KB.

I've never used a photo host so I'm at a loss as to how they work. :beatsme

Last edited:

Digger992

LOL O MAN IM IN T.R.O.U.B.L.E. my camera is 6 Megapixel..my pix are Hugeeeeeeeeeee .... it takes me 2 or 3 tries before the site will take them...I took alot of shots saturday and more to come...I think my camera has a setting on it to lower the Megapixels...Ill look in the owners manual...

in the lower left hand corner it says "posting rules" / the IMG code is turned off?? i have never seen that before on a forum...that code lets us link to our hosting account to post pix up anywhere..thats why im having to resize everything i guess...have you tried turning it on? {IMG}MYPIXHERE{IMG/} its that easy,im not sure how to do the memory card upload to this site...ill try to resize a few more but their all different sizes now...

Attachments

• IMGP0930.jpg
    IMGP0930.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 2,016
Last edited:

Countryboy

Occupation
in the lower left hand corner it says "posting rules" / the IMG code is turned off??

Steve has it turned off for a reason I can't recall at the moment. I'll inquire about it and let you know.

As far as uploading pictures from your memory card, you need to get a memory card reader. You can pick one up at Office Depot or Best Buy or places like that, for around $10. It plugs into your USB port and acts as a type of flash drive. To upload pictures from it just hit the "Upload" button in the Attachments Manager and find the pictures on the reader. It will be located under "My Computer" as "Removable F Drive". Just pick the pictures you want and upload them.

Tigerotor77W

Occupation
Engineer
If you upload the pictures as attachments, you'd need to resize them all. If you host the pictures (i.e. if Steve enables the
command), the pictures would show up according to whatever size they're taken on your camera.

KOMATSU

komatsu wa900/3

Hi everyone i have just joined the site and i am currentlly building a 1/8th scale wa 900/3 by komatsu.The model is all remote made of steel and has working hydraulics,it is about 2m long and probablly weighs about 300kg.The model has taken several months to get to where i am now and i have put alot of money into it ,i am hoping to take it to the model engineering show next year.The problem is i only have a verry smale model to copy from and all my drawings have being taken from this model,i cannot find any detailed pics on the internet all i can find is the pdf which doesnt show much close up.I know this is as tiny model in comparison to what you guys work with but i would really appreciate it if anybody could send me some photos the more the better.My e-mail address is sasha110675@sasha110675.karoo.co.uk Thanks Andy.:)

Digger992

Steve has it turned off for a reason I can't recall at the moment. I'll inquire about it and let you know.

As far as uploading pictures from your memory card, you need to get a memory card reader. You can pick one up at Office Depot or Best Buy or places like that, for around $10. It plugs into your USB port and acts as a type of flash drive. To upload pictures from it just hit the "Upload" button in the Attachments Manager and find the pictures on the reader. It will be located under "My Computer" as "Removable F Drive". Just pick the pictures you want and upload them.

Im trying to figure out my camera Photo size pixel's because it wont take them as you said from Drive K on my puter,there still to big at 6 megapixels way over 100 kb size,im working on it just gonna take some serious time...

Countryboy

Occupation
Welcome to HEF KOMATSU! :drinkup

Digger992

If you host the pictures (i.e. if Steve enables the
command), the pictures would show up according to whatever size they're taken on your camera.

:beatsme im not sure about that,it would be outside the border frames of the website itself,I think in the coding of V-bulletin there is a way to set max pic size for viewing,its never bigger than the border of the scrollbar"s"...

these are 6 mega pix I posted on another Forum im a member of...
http://reptileinsider.com/upload/showthread.php?t=8991
size of first file picture is = 405.16 KB (414883 bytes) 6 mega click it 2 times for best quality...

Cat420

Occupation
Construction, small engine and machine shop work
Try this for easy resizing. That should work most of the time, but if for some reason the pictures are still too big, in the future you should change the settings on the camera for pictures you plan on posting later.

JDOFMEMI

Hi everyone i have just joined the site and i am currentlly building a 1/8th scale wa 900/3 by komatsu.The model is all remote made of steel and has working hydraulics,it is about 2m long and probablly weighs about 300kg.The model has taken several months to get to where i am now and i have put alot of money into it ,i am hoping to take it to the model engineering show next year.The problem is i only have a verry smale model to copy from and all my drawings have being taken from this model,i cannot find any detailed pics on the internet all i can find is the pdf which doesnt show much close up.I know this is as tiny model in comparison to what you guys work with but i would really appreciate it if anybody could send me some photos the more the better.My e-mail address is sasha110675@sasha110675.karoo.co.uk Thanks Andy.:)

Andy

I don't know if this will help, as I didn't search for your 900 Komatsu, but this link has detailed prints of many machines, trucks, and other vehicles.

http://www.the-blueprints.com/index.php?blueprints/trucks/

Hope this helps, and welcome to the HEF

Cat Dr.

Occupation
Diesel Fitter
Heres a 992G, 988H (I think it was a H) and two new 777D's near Canberra at a quarry out there, can't remember which quarry now!

Attachments

• 992g.jpg
    992g.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,435
Last edited:

CAT992G

Cat 992G working in a limestone quarry

Attachments

• 992G1.jpg
    992G1.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 2,128

MKTEF

Occupation
Production manager
That 992 looks to be in need for some new teeth....:)

CAT992G

This 992G works for the same company and has no teeth:D

Attachments

• 992G4.jpg
    992G4.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 5,683
  • 992G5.jpg
    992G5.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 1,205