• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

977K Loaders

Wolf

What kind of,stuff did you demo.with the 77 and curious. How you used the wrecking pole.

Any pictures? Where was the demo?

old dirt

Occupation
opertor
We always used the 977 for caisson work with 4 in 1 bucket. Made it a all in all around machine.
old dirt

Wolf

Are you still doing demo? What kind of jobs do you have going? Any good pictures to post of demo or your equipment in action?

oldirt

977L had 190 hp. they weighed around 50K w/0 ripper. I watched a couple of these tear up an 8" thick parking lot one time while loading it all on dump trailers, and was amazed at how easily they could destroy stuff.

I believe they used the D6 transmission/finals? some guys around here replace the bucket with a 12' dozer blades and put on single grouser pads for conservation work. I don't think the soft converter likes a long push duty cycle but they get a lot of work done.