• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

972 M Code E560 3 serial Cat0972MVL8E01222

allen lafrance

Occupation
mechanic
Hi everyone I have this code E560 and I dont have sis or troubleshooting manual but I find this leak in picture down…some one can help me to get troubleshooting on my issue ? Thanks a lot

Attachments

• IMG_8074.jpeg
    IMG_8074.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8072.jpeg
    IMG_8072.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8073.jpeg
    IMG_8073.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
E560(3) is in relation to the secondary steering pump not responding correctly either mechanically or electrically.
And guess what.? The leak in your photo is on the secondary steering pump.........
Personally I would start by giving it a good cleaning in that area and see where the leak is coming from.

Parts breakdown attached. The connections to the Sec Strg Pump are the three located inside the red circle.

1696357332239.png

Attachments

• Sec Strg Pump.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • Sec Strg Pump.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 2

allen lafrance

Occupation
mechanic
E560(3) is in relation to the secondary steering pump not responding correctly either mechanically or electrically.
And guess what.? The leak in your photo is on the secondary steering pump.........
Personally I would start by giving it a good cleaning in that area and see where the leak is coming from.

Parts breakdown attached. The connections to the Sec Strg Pump are the three located inside the red circle.

View attachment 295840
Thanks a lot @Nige

allen lafrance

Occupation
mechanic

View attachment 295840
Thanks again - plow shorted inside i call brand new one tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_8076.jpeg
    IMG_8076.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6