• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

953c

Fix it now

I have serial
Number 2zn00372. Codes I have are as follows
030 271 f05 and f06
079 070 f03
079 132 f03
079 133 f07 aNd f12
079 136 f08
079. 137 f8
079 299 f03 f04 and f13

if Some one would please explain what these are that would be super appreciated

Fix it now

The machine moves the right pedal use super touchy. And when tryin to push dirt with machine It bogs down

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Out of that list of Codes, which ones are Active..?
Look for the SERV Code icon lit up. If it is lit, the Code is Active, if not the Code is an old one and can be cleeard.

I suggest to ake a look at the Click Box thread in the Shop Talk forum. It's a sticky right at the top of the list.

Cmark

0271 Action alarm
0070 Shift lever switch
0132 Override pressure sensor
0133 Override pressure solenoid
0136 Pilot pressure sensor L
0137 Pilot pressure sensor R
0299 Speed/direction lever position sensor

As Nige asks, are any active?
Has someone been unplugging things whilst attempting troubleshooting?
Once you're sure you have everything noted correctly, clear the codes and see if any reoccur.

Cmark

I don't see how you can have a component with two different FMI (Failure Mode Indicator) active at the same time. For example a component can't be both open circuit and short circuit.

Nige

What, all eleven of them. That's a bit hard to believe.
See the illustration below. When you scroll through your list of Codes does the SERV CODE icon in the upper RH corner of the screen stay lit for each and every one of them..?

upload_2020-4-8_23-8-30.png

Fix it now

the kpa reading on the dash. Goes from zero to 3300 is a split second. Which means to me a short or a bad sensor

Nige

I don't see how you can have a component with two different FMI (Failure Mode Indicator) active at the same time. For example a component can't be both open circuit and short circuit.
I thought that too, although something in the back of my mind says that under certain very specific circumstances it's possible with certain components. Darned if I can remember what they are though.

Fix it now

Me.nige do you know how to calibrate also. I tried and right pedal won’t calibrate. Actually none of the will

Nige

I suggest that you put the calibration issue on the back burner for now. Calibrations cannot be performed while there are Active Codes.

So however many of your list are Active the applicable Troubleshooting Procedure has to be performed which will turn an Active Code into a Logged Code before any calibrations can be attempted.