• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

953B track options

coondog13

I have a 1995 953 b model and I’ve found a set of chains and pads off a 953 D and was wondering if anyone knew if they fit my B? Thanks in advance!

coondog13

Ok I will ask for that. I got a picture of the links with a tape laid out on them but I couldn’t tell the center of the pin to center good. I’m 99 percent my links say cat then a number.

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
OK, so your 7T5439 Link is original and part of a 40-link sealed & lubricated 6.91" pitch track setup for a 953B.

For the 953D there are both 6.91" & 7.50" pitch track options available, so everything depends on information to find whether or not they will fit your 953B.

As I mentioned before, getting link Part Numbers and how many total links in the chain will be key.
Also can you get some photos of the tracks.?