• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

941b

Joshua Ward

Thanks for the add
I have a 941 b I busted the ring and pinion and trying to get the pinion out shouldn’t the pinion come out through the rear casing

BillG

You need to supply more information. As usual serial number and anything else that pertains to your machine. How far apart do you have it, transfer group out and separated? Why are you having problems, no room or what?

charles walton

Thanks for the add
I have a 941 b I busted the ring and pinion and trying to get the pinion out shouldn’t the pinion come out through the rear casing
The first thing you should do is get on eBay and find a service manual for your machine,make sure you get one that covers your machine serial number.

fest777

Occupation
opp/mecanix
pretty sure the pinion go's forward toward radiator, may have to split case and transmission, fest