• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

941B ROLLER FRAME COVERS

charles walton

Do you mean the covers for the recoil springs.?
Yessir,I always called them track gaurds but I'm not sure of the proper name. I use to see advertisement in Rock and Dirt for aftermarket sets for any kind of ol cat but I don't know who it was.I would like to buy a full set for a tractor I'm about to buy if I can find it.

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Salvage yards likely only potential to locate. May make a p/n search on Machinery Trader.

charles walton

Salvage yards likely only potential to locate. May make a p/n search on Machinery Trader.
I was just hoping maybe one of the aftrmarafte parts companies was still making them.It seems like it hasn't been too long since I have bought some but after I think about it it's been 25+ years!