• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

91 bobcat 843 skid steer loader lift not working properly

mikeyg

I have a 91 bobcat 843 skid steer loader foot and hand control hydraulics lift won't work right it move up about 2 inchs at a time up but I have to work the peddle off an on to get it to move up like I'm having to let the pressure build up but down works great and the tilt /dump bucket works great it will curl and dump no problem drive is great too only problem is won't lift I checked all spools and valve everything looks an seems fine and no leaks anywhere either.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
I have a 91 bobcat 843 skid steer loader foot and hand control hydraulics lift won't work right it move up about 2 inchs at a time up but I have to work the peddle off an on to get it to move up like I'm having to let the pressure build up but down works great and the tilt /dump bucket works great it will curl and dump no problem drive is great too only problem is won't lift I checked all spools and valve everything looks an seems fine and no leaks anywhere either.
A friend had one do that .Sounds like flow issue to the lift circuit.Do you have serial number so can look at the right schematic .
Let me see what he did to fix it .