• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

9020B left hand console wiring

Brendon Benton

Occupation
Substation Engineer
Hello all,
Sorry about posting so many questions about the same thing pretty much. But I got almost all electrical working except for small stuff and one important thing. The control lock. It is stuck in locked and won't unlock so I can move the machine at all. I tried rewiring it by the color of the wires, but the left hand console circuit board has more wires than the harness and there are some wires the same color. Would anyone happen to have the schematics of the wiring or maybe someone can take a picture of how their machine is wired? Case doesn't make that harness anymore so I'm screwed there. Anything would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
Check your switch under the seat and the relay behind the seat under the cover where the controller is, also check the remote solenoid valve on the solenoid valve bank by the hyd. pump, and of course all fuses including ones marked spare.