• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

850k codes

H621

Hey there I have a new engine install throwing a code vcu 521996.5. Can anyone tell me what this is? Thanks

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Deere or Case? Machine serial number?

If it is a Deere, depending on the serial, it is either a rear washer motor circuit fault, or a left and right door washer motor circuit fault.

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Then your serial indicates an issue with the door washer motor. It has an open/high resistance (FMI .05 is current below normal). Maybe a wire was damaged on engine install?

Last edited:

H621

So that problem is fixed now I'm getting a VCU 523108.13 and it won't shift over 1.4
Both hydrostatic pumps were out and got a shaft seal replaced. Any input on this code would be appreciated thanks.

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
523108.13 is Pump/Motor not calibrated. You will need to perform a calibration. Do you have the Operation and Test manual (TM12043) which has the procedure in it?