• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

821B case loader

fwhitesides

won`t shift into 3rd or 4th gear, I can get it going and **** into neutral and then to 3rd and it will shift into 3rd but only for 3or 4 seconds then down shifts , was not going into gear prior to this ocasually , today brake pressure switch, it started blinking, only put 50 hours on it, just bought it and itnow has 5051 hours. ordered filters so I can service it, but was wondering what might be going on with it ? if anybody wants to post there ideas please do ! thank you all for reading this and responding.

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
Two things you need to check; first you need to check your brake pressure there are parker fitting just under the frame on left side of engine close below the alternator. You also need to check your speed sensors for the trans mission. It really kind of sounds like the brake pressure is low not allowing trans to shift into higher gears. Another thing to check is the accumulator pressure, you have two one for brakes and another for the main hydraulics, they are located inside the frame in front of transmission on right side. You need to have someone that knows what they are doing to check and charge or rebuild the accumulators. They are charged with nitrogen and the pressure is 950 psi if I remember correctly.