• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

773g won't move

2frankh

Happy New Year everyone. I have tried to figure the problem out. I push the green button on the dash to activate the controls and the light for the interlock will not come on. Everything works but the machine will not move. Could this be a switch that isn't working? The light for the interlock does blink although very slowly. Thanks for the help.

xgiovannix12

Occupation
Operator/Mechanic/Truck driver
do you hear a click when the button is pressed? possibly a froze or bad solenoid

crewchief888

if your hydraulics are working, but you dont hear the brake release, try rocking the machine slightly fwd and rev and see if it unlocks.
next check your fuses and relays, the brake solenoid is a 2 coil system, "PULL" gets it power from the brake fuse and relay.
the next thing may be the engine speed sensor not picking up pulses. it may be dirty or out of adjustment.

:eek:

2frankh

Finally got a chance to check out my machine. Started right up and no issues. Looks like I need to get a new relay just in case. Thanks for all the help guys.