• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

763C Keyless Start

KyDirt

Occupation
Construction Superintendent
I have an old style keyless start pad in my 1997 763. It has square raised numbers with 2 numerals per button. Downloaded a repair manual and user manual. Oddly I cant find any info on this keyless start control. No issues, would just like to know how to change code and general operation for this specific controll panel. Anybody have a lead on info for one of these old style keyless starts?

crewchief888

we dont see too many of that type of keyless panel.
theres little to no info in the service manual.
i'd try finding the installation instructions for the keyless panel kit.
you may be able to download them ( or at least find the kit part number) on bobcats web site. go to OPC put in your machine model and SN, then select options/accessories....

:eek:

KyDirt

Occupation
Construction Superintendent
Part # 6724586 for the instructions
Part # 6712972 for the keyless kit

Bobcat OPC says contact dealer for instructions when you click the part instruction part number. Can't find any info online when I search either number. At least I know what part # I'm dealing with now, that's half the battle.

crewchief888

your local dealer may print you a copy of the installation instructions for the kit.

:eek: