• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

763 Bucket controls wont engage Traction lock

gpap123

Occupation
Civil Engineer - Contructor
I have a similar problem with th BICS on a 763. The machine starts fine. After the traction override button is pushed the traditional "clunk" is heard. As soon as the right hand control is moved (AHC) to activate the tilt control the valve control light for tilt and lift on the BISC turns off and all control movement is halted. The machine can still drive but no movement of the bucket lift or tilt is allowed. Something to do with the right hand control grounding something out? All replies are appreciated. Thanks

Same problem for my 763g!!!

murphy777

Occupation
mason/landscaper
check and or replace your hydroulic rod and piston seals, My new holland did the same thing and it was a 40$ dollar piston seal kit and a about 2 hours of labor for my first time... the next time it happened I did it on site in about half the time...cheap and easy.

gpap123

Occupation
Civil Engineer - Contructor
Finally, a short-circuit caused problem to the governor... which has been repaired and everything is ok for now... i hope so....