• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

740 Cat rock truck

Chaz Murray

Here is a 740 Cat Rock truck headin out tonight for Chino CA from Stockton Ca :)

Attachments

• 74016tiresm 001.jpg
    74016tiresm 001.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 15,684
Last edited:

Wulf

Ejector Body

I see it has the advantage of ejector spec... nice feature

Attachments

• cat_dcs_cmms_servlet.jpg
    cat_dcs_cmms_servlet.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 5,512

Kenny R

Awesome shot Chaz:scool Where abouts in Chino is it heading? I know Yeager has been doing some major work on the Prado damn and have had all sorts of equipment coming in and out

bobcat ron

Banned
Occupation
playing with the new 247 MTL
You people are lucky, all that weight on those axles, here we need a tri-axle lowbed and tandem tractor with a jeep and even a rear booster if needed to haul that around.

Chaz Murray

Awesome shot Chaz:scool Where abouts in Chino is it heading? I know Yeager has been doing some major work on the Prado damn and have had all sorts of equipment coming in and out

we are takin it to Performance Transports yard (they have 10-15 of our trailers)..they had us haul it down since we were comin down empty to pick up a load in vegas

Chaz Murray

You people are lucky, all that weight on those axles, here we need a tri-axle lowbed and tandem tractor with a jeep and even a rear booster if needed to haul that around.

yup makes it really nice...with it loaded in the pic axles 4-5 were at 57k