• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

621b no brakes and tranny issue

Southside49

I have a 621b loader that has been working fine and we get on it and it will not engage in reverse or drive and it has no brakes. we used it about a hour ago it everything was fine. If you put in 4th or 5th gear it will move but still no brakes. What should i check first? I did go ahead and change filter just for good measure but still no operation.

Southside49

when it is in low and first it will not move foward or reverse with no brake pressure. all hydrulic fluid levels are good. if I put it in 5th gear it will move

HATCHEQUIP

iVE REPLIED TO A POST ON HERE BEFORE ABOUT A PROBLEM JUST LIKE THIS LET ME FIND IT AND ILL PUT IT UP WHEN YOU LOSE BRAKES THEY ONLY LET YOU HAVE THE HIGH GEARS.ah crap ididnt realize I had caps on, gues you know where im looking when I type.....

HATCHEQUIP

1st case problem: Just had one come thru the shop no 1st or 2nd just 3rd and 4th sound stupid that they let you have the high gears but not the low ones but your problem is that wire #i think it was 25 and letter has no power the power goes thru the parking brake switch and thru the declutch switch and the declutch pedal and thru the 2 brake preasure switches then to the computer behind the seat. We found the problem to be low brake preasure not letting current thru the preasure switches.blown oring on the spool in the brake accumalator valve and 1 accumalator that was not holding preasure.