• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

580M Dipper Bushing Replacement

Swetz

Occupation
Electric & Gas Company
yea, the 2 speed would be sweet! So many floor jacks like that today too.

Jay Lander

I have had the one below in my cart for some time on ebay. Just waiting for some surplus funds...LOL

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124069311378

The air powered unit is sweet! If you do not use it a bunch, it is expensive. I have both styles. The air unit is Enerpack. It came with my hose crimper. I actually use the pump unit for most of my port-a-power work

The Enerpack fittings are surely expensive!
Swetz,

That is a nice ram for the price. The only issue I think you might run into with that one is the male fitting on the ram? Not sure why they use those. I also don't know if they are 3/8" NPT or they might be straight thread? So you might need to change fittings when you get it, but there are some cheaper QD's out there. Only trick with that is you don't want a ball bearing in the quick connect since your enerpac will have a nipple (Like the attached). This is male but the male and female will both have this nipple.
CM1 02.jpg

Bote

Welder Dave, yes pump is a 10000PSIG. I call it a 10-ton as that what Harbor Freight calls it and they also sell a "6-ton".

The fittings in my link are all compatible with Enerpac for a fraction of the cost