• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

580k Wiring Diagram

Old Case 580k

Hi Tinkerer New to form and was wondering of you could send a copy of the 580K wiring schematic, have a few ghost in the machine and would make trouble shooting a lot easier. Tks

Tinkerer

Welcome to HEF, Old Case 580K !
It appears to me that Minnpar has overhauled their website and has eliminated access to all the manuals they had for downloading.
Send me your email address in a private message and I will send you link to my Google Drive. It will have the complete manual in it.

xbrew

Hi Tinkerer, do you still have that 580K service manual. I just bought a 1988 Case and the wiring is very bad, runs functions buts that's it...lol.

56wrench

Hi Tinkerer, i recently got a 580K extendahoe 2wd 1988, low serial #. Its got a couple gremlins and i am wondering about an electrical schematic. It appears as though i have a broken/intermittent circuit between the dash indicator light and the alternator. Thanks in advance

xbrew

Hi Tinkerer,

Thankyou! Super excited to start working on this machine. Purchased for a property, machine is fully functioning but the key start is the only thing working electrically...lol.

Concreteman580

I am new here, and I also got a 580k and need a wiring diagram. Too many hacks using what ever color wire and connectors they had. Does anyone have one they can send as a PDF. I’ll get serial number soon, not sure if it is series one or later…