• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

580B digging action got really slow

n175h

I spent Saturday morning digging out a big stump. As I was digging the action of the bucket, tower, and arm became really slow. Engine temp was ok, rpm was about 1700. It began the work normally, but after 30 minutes I noticed the difference. If you remember I changed my hyd fluid and filter about a month ago and posted that the pressure on the dash gauge never came up out of the bottom of the green. It still doesn't. You think that may be a problem? I'm not sure what to think.

Here is the link to the post with the gauge I'm referring:

http://heavyequipmentforums.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=17745
It is about the 10th post down.

David

Last edited:

stumpjumper83

Occupation
Movin dirt
when I checked the pressures on my mini hoe, we plumbed the gauges right into the circuit. With the mini, a tacheuchi tb53, reliefs were factory set at 3k psi.

I'm going to guess that your 580 is going to be simular to my 450c deere though and run 2300 -2500 psi.