• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

555E

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
I've got a 555E New Holland backhoe that doesn't have hyd. pressure. The hydraulics quit working and then the seal blew out and filled the trans with oil. The owner had the pump rebuilt but the loader still will not work. I checked the stabilizer pressure and it is at 5000psi, but the loader only has 100psi, I removed the main relief valve and cleaned it but that didn't help. I tried to find a break down of loader control valve but local dealer couldn't help me out. Does anyone have any information that could help me out.

Vetech63

I wish I could help you out on this, but the only thing I have done on a 555E is engine work. I'm convinced that someone here knows something though!

NH575E

Occupation
Retired Machinist
You can find parts breakdowns HERE.

Looks like there is a system relief and two loader reliefs.

loader-valve.jpg

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
Thanks for the help NH575E, do you have a PDF service manual you could share with me? The loader and backhoe both are slow and weak and like I said I removed the relief valve and cleaned it and reinstalled but that didn't help.