• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

510d Puckett brothers hydraulics

Driveway guy

Looking for information on the Eaton hydraulic pump (5420-???) in my 87’ Puckett brothers grader. I purchase this machine from my old boss who is now retired. I have a lot of seat time as an operator, but did not do the wrenching. Everything works, just gets sluggish the warmer it gets. Someone removed the tag off the pump. Call the manufacturer and that number is all they could give me. If I could find someone who knew the missing numbers would be great. Any info (filter#, port pressure, etc) would be appreciated.
Thank you

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
Does your's run automatic transmission fluid? We had an 88, and they basically gave it to a local 4 wheeler club.$8000 4 new tires, a rebuilt engine, one rebuilt pump, the other pump only a few years old. I'll see what I can find out, but I can't promise anything. Does your's have 2 pumps? If so is it the one under the seat, or the one under the rad

Driveway guy

Yes, it runs transmission fluid. It has two pumps, the one in question is the one that bolts to the bell housing under the seat. The tag should be located on the top left of pump, as you are sitting on the seat.
Thanks