• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

416b warning light / gauges

AColeman

I have a 93 416b the warning light is on steady and the temp, oil, fuel and trans gauges read nothing. I have gone through the whole machine with filters and fluids. I have tested the gauges and I can get them to read by grounding. Does this mean all my sending units at bad?
Thank you

bill onthehill

I would start with the ground cable at the battery. Remove it and clean it down to good bare metal where it goes to the machine. Clean the terminals good also.

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Is there possibly a ground somewhere from the dash panel to the machine frame..? If you want an Electrical Schematic for your machine then send me a PM with your machine Serial Number and your email address.

Also if you can, post a photo showing which warning light is on.