• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

36" wide skid steers

monster76

Occupation
Contractor
is bobcat the only one who offers a skid steer this size new? i cant seem to find any others?

wastednights

And Mustang does also....

After owning a couple of both the 463 (now S70) Bobcat and Toyota 4SDK4, my recommendation is the Bobcat.

The Toyota is quieter and smoother but the Bobcat is quicker.
The Toyota has a 3rd pedal for the 4 in 1 bucket, the Bobcat has 3rd function on RH joystick.
Fuel usage is negligible between the them.

monster76

Occupation
Contractor
I have been renting a bobcat s70 for a while now and its tiento get my own again this size i used to own a new holland it wasnt bad for what i did

monster76

Occupation
Contractor
So far i have called emailed gehl/mustang with no answer, cant seem to find a toyota dealer soi willbe contacting bobcat to see whatdeal we can work out thanks guys for the info

monster76

Occupation
Contractor
The only problem with used is down here where im at they are hard to find they sell fast and are ussually over priced