• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

3204 parts question

First time posting. I recently bought a D3B from an estate sold with bad motor. Older neighbor had bought it with fire damage from shed fire ,burnt from top down rops, hood area. He was an old school equipment man who done his own repair work .He knew the history of the machine (another neighbors) and bought it from the insurance company I think.He replaced the wiring harness, and primed the hood and small metal parts, nothing done to Rops yet..He ran it a little while and head gasket blew.Motor was torn down head sent off and worked he then noticed rear piston was loose , he bought parts to fix that also but lost interest and it set for 6 or 7 years .He passed away and I just bought it .Now the problem starts, we can't find the rocker assembly, push rods ,injectors, head bolts. Cant rebuild motor or use as core as it sets ,have been told 1 side of a 3208 rocker assembly will work .Any suggestions ,or help with locating a donor engine would be Greatly Appreciated.

P.S. Under carriage is 85% or better, brakes were good when we pulled it home with a tractor and as far as I know the transmission is strong. Sorry if this is too rambling

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Well that should be a good start!

I haven't been as active here so glad AllDodge did jump in here!

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Here's a little more that may come in handy:

Attachments

• Rocker Shaft And Push Rods.pdf
    203.1 KB · Views: 7