• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

320 cl seat cover

southernman13

Occupation
Retired
Looking for options to cover a cloth seat in CAT 320. Are there any decent covers available? Don't want to spend a fortune on a new seat. Any ideas. Thanks

bam1968

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
I bought one about a year ago on ebay that seems to be holding up well. I put it on a komatsu pc200-7 seat but I think it was pretty much universal. I think it cost around $70.

BlazinSS934

I had a custom cover made from wet okole they do jeep seats. neoprene material and you can add a heated seat element of ubwant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JNB

Occupation
Flyin' low and rollin' slow...
I've had a seat cover on an open cab tractor for a couple of years. It has faded just a bit in that time, but the fabric is tough and it'll probably last a few more years. I got it from these folks http://www.equipmentseatcovers.com/.