• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

312dl

Shantull EXC

Occupation
plant operator/owner operator
what do you think of my new digger

Attachments

• SV300068.jpg
    SV300068.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 660
Last edited:

Shantull EXC

Occupation
yes its a JB sales powertilt from brisbane and i love it it tilts almost 180 deg

Shantull EXC

Occupation

Attachments

• 19052008(002).jpg
    19052008(002).jpg
    75 KB · Views: 692
  • 19052008(001).jpg
    19052008(001).jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 631
  • 12052008.jpg
    12052008.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 619

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums enginboy! :drinkup

CascadeScaper

Occupation
2nd year Operating Engineer Apprentice
Good lookin' machine. I haven't seen the new 312D in person yet, but I like what I see.

Shantull EXC

Occupation
Good lookin' machine. I haven't seen the new 312D in person yet, but I like what I see.

hey cascadescaper not all that much visual differances between the c series and the d series only the counterweight decals and the black racing rams:) however completly differant to operate smoooooooth as i reckon you could ice a birthday cake with it.

i notice the picture you have looks like a c series 312 is that your machine

CascadeScaper

Occupation
2nd year Operating Engineer Apprentice
My dad owned that machine a couple years ago. Don't have it anymore, but it was a great machine.

Attachments

• 312andersonlakeresize.jpg
    312andersonlakeresize.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 428

B1G DIG

hey mate i am in australia too how much do u have it advertised for could u put ome pictures up mate thankyou:)

Shantull EXC

Occupation
hey mate i am in australia too how much do u have it advertised for could u put ome pictures up mate thankyou:)

hey big dig 2005 312cl its in imaculate condition with tilting mud bucket new chains showing 5700 hrs still in as new condition only ever done detail excavations final trim, topsoiling etc ill let the photos do the talking there are a lot more photos on construction hub.com take note this is an australian delivered machine with long track frame and dozer blade i cant seem to upload the photos how ever there on this site in the for sale thread

Shantull EXC

Occupation
i cant seem to open your link it the one on construction hub with all the buckets in the tilt bucket

Shantull EXC

Occupation
ah got it working its the same machine only look at the private advertised one not the paul branson one

B1G DIG

yer i was looking at umm the earthmovers and excavators today and saw it with the tilt and all that and i showed my boss he liked it but we dont hyave enough money we have a kobelco sk012 MKV excavator but needs new track gear bought it about 2 months ago about 10 years old and had 9000 hours on it it cost him $20,000 for the machine and $7000 for the tracks im only 14 and i get too drive all of his machines he has a um 6 tonne hitachi and a 3.8 ton komatsu with offset boom and a toyota huski with just over 300 hours and a new holland ls170 he traded the new holland one to his mate for a motorbike the other bloke used it for house demolition but we are trying to sell them.:)