• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

303 CR Hydraulic Line locations

Trying to confirm the pluming of a few lines on a 303 CR, SN-DMA02366.

I'm thinking the 2 light blue lines coming from the manifold valve going to the unlabeled spool on the right isn't correct. And also the orange line from the unlabeled valve on the left going to the R on the swing brake and the blue line from the unlabeled valve on the left going to the P on the swing brake isn't correct.

Unless the boom down spool is open the brake isn't releasing.

PXL-20211212-015410069.jpg

Picture link: https://i.postimg.cc/nc12XmJ4/PXL-20211212-015410069.jpg

Billrog

Occupation
band mill , backhoe and dump truck
Trying to confirm the pluming of a few lines on a 303 CR, SN-DMA02366.

I'm thinking the 2 light blue lines coming from the manifold valve going to the unlabeled spool on the right isn't correct. And also the orange line from the unlabeled valve on the left going to the R on the swing brake and the blue line from the unlabeled valve on the left going to the P on the swing brake isn't correct.

Unless the boom down spool is open the brake isn't releasing.

PXL-20211212-015410069.jpg

Picture link: https://i.postimg.cc/nc12XmJ4/PXL-20211212-015410069.jpg

Billrog

Occupation
John I'm unable to open your pic. so see what you need a pic. of. If you can attach a pic. I can open I'll take some pics of mine for you.

Billrog

Occupation
My machine is up the mt. at my mill, we have had a fair amount of snow and it's -27 C so it may take me a day or so to get to it for a pic.

My machine is up the mt. at my mill, we have had a fair amount of snow and it's -27 C so it may take me a day or so to get to it for a pic.
That's a bit cold for this Georgia boy. We hit 68F today, heading for 27F on Sunday.

Thanks for the drawing, it doesn't help unfortunately. I have the full hydraulic schematic, it just does not list the lines individually.