• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

3 Yard Loader Rates

KMS

Need Hourly Rates For Snow Plowing With 3 Yard loaders Thanks KMS

Last edited:

mikef87

Occupation
owner/operator/mechanic/laborer/truck driver
The city of Waltham, Massachusetts, pays $175 an hour for a Cat 950 $155 for a 930, and $145 for a 920. We average around 50-70 hours for snow on the city. Some years better than others, some years worse. I hope this helps you out.

KMS

Thanks Mike

The city of Waltham, Massachusetts, pays $175 an hour for a Cat 950 $155 for a 930, and $145 for a 920. We average around 50-70 hours for snow on the city. Some years better than others, some years worse. I hope this helps you out.

Thanks Mike Much appreciated , I been plowing for these customers for years now , im not trying to low ball anybody , just trying to keep it fair between me and my customers , I dont want to be plowing at two in the morning for nothing Thanks Again