• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

262d rough idle, fuel in oil?

Browning.270

We have a 2018 262D with 500 hrs on it. Recently it started to go thru periods where it would occasionally run rougher than normal, and have a decent shake to it. It will only happen after its been warmed up and ran for a while. At first i just figured it was doing some kind of regen, but im thinking something else is up. I might be crazy but the last few times ive pulled the stick before starting it, the oil seems to be getting higher above the full mark. I drained a little out to see if it starts to build back up the next few times its ran. The weird thing is, some days you can run it all day and it will never act up, and then the next day it will start up again. I was wondering if its an injector causing it to run rough and fuel is getting into the oil? Either way, its gonna get looked at and fixed. Just wondering if anybody else has had anything similar. Also, the fuel filter is good no issue there