• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

259D Cat skid steer

Looking for a wiring diagram for the charging system, machine will not charge had alternator checked and was told it was ok and replaced with a new battery and cleaned all cables still not charging correctly.

Serial No.
FTL12008

ahart

What is actual voltage at alternator and battery vs what the screen shows?

ahart

Looks like you should have battery power on the white wire at the alternator R terminal with the key switch on. Do you have that?

Tyler d4c

What’s the S/N of the machine you’re working on.? There are breaks in ranges and the schematic for one S/N might not be appropriate for another despite the two machines having the same prefix.
Flt10947 my mistake thanks again

Joshua3824

Check your messages.
Hi Nige, I’m working I’m working on a 259d skid steer alternator not charging I’m getting 12 volts at the white wire but I’m not getting anything to the green wire could you send me the diagram please?