• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

24" Jaw Bucket for Case backhoe

cgraham1

Made by WainRoy, 24'' - This bucket is in good shape. The last guy welded a new shank on and did a terrible job, but the teeth are new and everything else looks good.... I don't have auxiliary hydraulics, and can't afford to install them, so the bucket needs to go!
I really need to get $1000 for it. Thanks, Clint

If you're interested you can e-mail me @ clintongraham1@hotmail.com and I can send you some pics. (Having a hard time uploading them here.)

I live in Nor. California, I could strap it to a pallet and drop it off at a shipping terminal, but I have no idea how much it would cost to ship, or how much it even weighs. I could also possibly deliver this if it's not to far away.