• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2018 ACMOC show, San Antonio, Texas

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Reminder to any that can make it, the 2018 ACMOC show will be at the HOLT Cat dealership in San Antonio on October 26th thru the 28th. ACMOC membership is not a requirement for any part of the show. HOLT is bring in over 20 truckloads of their own machines scattered about Texas. They are also hauling in some rare machines from private collectors around Texas. A Holt 125 is coming from the Cal Ag Museum near Sacramento. Some of the nicest machines you will every see coming from Iowa and Wyoming. Some machines from the California based Veercamp Collection that just spent a year being displayed at corporate Cat are already there. Free show admittance. Free camping on site, no hookups. Parades will be held every afternoon. Banquet on Saturday night is always a good time for $25.00. Reservations for the banquet are encouraged to give the caterers good numbers. You can reserve tickets on line at the ACMOC website or call the office to reserve. The recent rain is not a issue, The show will be on hard ground. The rain is to move out early next week and the long range forecast looks good for the show with highs at 75 degrees. San Antonia is also having there 300th anniversary and there is a lot going on all over the area. Bring the family.
Hope to meet some of you there,
Roger

alskdjfhg

I'm debating going, it's not too far for me.

But I'll work Saturday, 12 shift in a heavy machine shop, so not sure if I'll have the energy to go Sunday.

I'd like to though.