• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2012 John Deere 310J Wiring Diagram

Robert Rdz

Where do I start so last week we had a fire on our ranch backhoe. Damn rats made a nest next to the exhaust which caught on fire. I was wondering if someone can help us out with the wiring diagram for the engine? When you are sitting on the seat the wiring harness from the alternator to where the harness comes out from the frame is completely gone. Everything on the left side is good and we had no damage to anything before the engine compartment. John Deere told us that we need PN AT333675, so we ordered it. If some has a picture where everything goes plugged in that would help us out greatly. The tractor SN is 1T0310JXTCD217062. Thanks in advance.

JL Sargent

Robert, sorry to hear about this bad luck. Your machine has a computer. I would be concerned about damage to that and I wonder if it could be bench tested. Anyway, our resident JD expert, MG, usually stops by the forum early each morning. Maybe he can help you with the wiring.

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Hello Robert. There is really no definitive picture of where all the wiring is plugged in and I don't have any pictures on file from past repair jobs that would help either. Check your PM.