• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2012 HCEA show question

blademan150

Occupation
Retired Local 150 Operating Engineer
I am thinking of going to the 2012 HCEA show in Bowling Green Oh. I was just wondering how big the site is and about how many machines I can expect. I checked HCEA site and I couldn't find to much info there, I went to the show in Penfield, Il and enjoyed it. I am just trying to justify the 14 hr round trip. Thanks for any info. Clyde

dpull

Occupation
Owner/Operator
Hi Clyde,
There is a big site there for moving dirt plus the ACMOC will be there also. It should be a pretty big show with alot of iron.
dpull

blademan150

Occupation
Retired Local 150 Operating Engineer
Thanks dpull, I think I'll make my reservations, I was pretty sure I was going to go, but with your endorsement I'm going for sure. Thanks again ......Clyde