• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2011 Case tv380

ok I put me transfer pump new injector pump and new injectors in this machine got bad fuel and it ruined the injector pump and the transfer pump was shot so I decided to do injectors.. the machine does start but hard it runs rough and smokes like a freight train but when you rev it up the smoke clear and it seems to run fine. Possibly out of time or what do you guys thing?

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
More than likely its timing.. U have to activate the cold start solenoid before installing..
I activate it & then u gotta be quick putting it in the hole before the wax motor cools off & changes the timing.
or if u can, activate it & put a block between the lever & solenoid to HOLD IT, so u can put it in the hole..
FWIW> don't type when drinking.. Lol

Well I threw in the towel on this one it beat me I spent 2 full weekends trying to straighten this out and nothing changes how it runs haha ‍♂️. Called the dealer have there mechanic coming Friday to straighten it out hopefully