• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2011 case tv 380

i have a case tv380 was running it started blowing white smoke and running rough put fuel treatment in it and added more fuel ran fine after. A week later we’ll running it it lost all power and stalled wouldn’t start. Had my mechanic to check it out the transfer pump got fuel flow there still not starting no fuel pressure to injectors bad injector pump. got that rebuilt and put in got lots of pressure to injectors still won’t start doesn’t even smoke or try and start.. the rebuilder for the pump said most likely water in fuel that ruined the pump. Is it possible that my injectors are seized and ruined the injector pump self destructed he showed me it was full of metal shavings

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
You might get more response if you post this in the compact track loader section. As to your question. I would check the fuel filter and drain the water out of it and see what you get. Those sensor are sensitive. It would surprise me if you got that much water in the system without it telling you to dump the water separator. The screen will flash WIF when you need to dump the separator.

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
Unless u drained the tank & changed the filters & blew out the lines BEFORE u put the rebuilt pump on.. its VERY possible the pump ate itself..
I'm in that kinda mess RIGHT NOW.. I'm rebuilding the pump that ate itself.. & I KEEP TELLING "THEM", the tank HAS TO BE DRAINED, the filters need to be changed & the lines blew out BEFORE I get there w/ the rebuilt pump.. OR it'll be another 1675.00..
I INSISTED that I pull the injectors because the pump was seized.. It was OBVIOUS water in the fuel BUT U NEVER can be SURE until u pull the injectors & have them tested..
GUESS WHAT.?? 1 of the injectors WAS stuck SHUT..
A stuck injector WILL lock-up a pump in a MILLI-SECOND..
I DID cut the head open to SHOW what locked the head up.. Unfortunately, the graph showed "water in the fuel" OR "stuck injector".. so "OUT" came the injectors..

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
I always pull injectors when pulling pump it saves a lot of time and head ache.

Is it possible that there is air caught somewhere that is causing the injectors not to open cuz it isnor building enough pressure

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
Was pumped to installed correctly as far as timing? Did you remove injectors and have them rebuilt or replaced?