• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2008 volvo ec140cl slow right track and bucket curl

ROPecht

Machine was in auto while getting times. Only time that I used a stopwatch on was right track bc it was so slow.

Ben Witter

Were you in hi speed for both travel motors and was that 3 revolutions? what are cycle times in low speed? How is swing speed? If OK and the travel speeds were 3 revolutions in hi speed then it sounds like there is an issue with P2. This could still be a sensor issue and the only way you can check that without gauges is to swap them and see if the issue moves.

ROPecht

No sir, I was low speed for both and it was only one revolution. I did not check swing speed but I will. I believe I know where p1 and p2 sensors are. There are two pressure sensors in the compartment where all of the filters are, I have unplugged them before hoping the computer would tell me what it was but both of them say HYDRAULIC FAILURE or something along those lines. Didn't tell me if they were p1 or p2 so I'm really not certain if they are it or not.

Ben Witter

The 2 sensors with the green housing are in deed the pump output sensors. Swapping them can help determine if one of them is bad but that is all it may do. You will have to remove them and install in the opposite location keeping the connectors where the are.