• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2005 Volvo g 710 b shifter circut board

thabull

Occupation
owner of diesel injection repair shop & mobile rep
Just replaced the gear shifter circut board tune of $ 513.00 plus shipping , at that pprice i had to be sure, Oh on the circut board one of the out side prints has a break in it I thought,but it was done delibertly by the manufacturer, w so I had it soldered together,still didnt work, when the new one come it had the break on it too! to odd! anyway the new one worked.I've learned when it gets expensive get the customer involved in the desision too, luckly my customer worked with some circutry in the military,So alls well. the semtoms was parking brake would'nt unlock and I couldnt get my neutral signal back out of the pink wire,for eng. to start,