• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2004 International 7300

mekanik

There should be a Check Transmission light in the cluster that comes on if the transmission overheats so I suspect the gauge will work.

materthegreater

I can't figure out if I need Diamond Logic Builder to program the new gauge or not. I do have ServiceMaxx but I don't think that does anything other than engine diagnostics.

mekanik

I'm not 100% sure but you probably need Diamond Logic Builder and a dealer password and Navistar to supply the "flash file" to make the gauge work.

materthegreater

I've been reading more of the body builder book and it does seem that DLB is required. I guess I'll have to check with the dealer to see if they are willing to do this.

1000006539.png

materthegreater

In the meantime, I installed a boost gauge and it seems to be topping out around 20psi. Does that sound normal for this setup (non VGT)?

materthegreater

That's my Mecalac. Hoses are for bucket coupler, lock valves, 4 aux lines, and bucket and arm cylinders

1000006596.jpg