• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2003 Yanmar Vio27-2

x19m3

Hello everyone,
I have a 2003 Yanmar vio27-2 4400 hours that the left driver is slow and with no power only when goes back. When goes forward is fine. I did replace the hydraulic fluid and filter already but no luke.
Hope somebody can help.

FloridaWayne

My vio27-2 needed the seals replaced in the center swivel because it was bleeding from one circuit to another. I had very similar symptoms. The blade would raise when I tracked forward. Reverse did much better. I would look at those seals. The new seal kit is different than the ones that came out. I feel they changed because of problems. 3,200 hours on my machine.

Good luck, Wayne

Stuart Lloyd

Changed seals

I can upload it to the Dropbox. I cannot email it because the file is to big (48.5 GB). Could you PM me your email address?
Hi x19m3 I have replaced the seals with some improvement but certainly not fixed. I am now looking at the valves on the motor that may have some pieces of the old seals in them