• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2003 t190 runs well but wont move

dinofossa

Hi everyone, im new to the site and find it very friendly.
I have a t190 that came with the new house and property i just bought. i installed a battery changed all fluids put oil down the cylinders and the machine fired right up and runs fine but wont move or lift. I lifted the cab and can see that the previous owner has messed with the wiring. This may be a dumb question but can I just apply full voltage to all the solenoids to get this this to move? or at least to some of the hydraulic solenoids. also wondering If there a mechanical way to bypass all the lockout solenoids?
thank you for any feedback

dinofossa

oh , i forgot to mention that the machine is in a ravine that the local dealer wont come to. I will get it pulled out with a crane and take it to the dealer if i cant get this thing to move temporarily. i understand that bypassing safety devices is not advisable but I am on a budget and the crane will cost a small fortune.

fast_st

Occupation
IT systems admin
Well, a T190 is far from an immovable object, any good wrecker could suck it out of a ravine, how about some pictures? Ropes and pulleys work well and are very cheap.