• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2003 LB75.5 new holland backhoe injector pump.

mattman

Hi everyone,
I am looking for a little help and some answers. On my 2003 LB75b backhoe the injection pumps leaking fuel at the front between the metal pump housing and plastic, not the the fuel lines that go to each individual injector. Is there a oring or something I can replace or do I need to replace the whole injection pump?Screenshot_20240506_185016_Gallery.jpg

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
there IS an oring.. but it can’t be replaced on the machine..
otherwise, when u take the 4 screws out, EVERYTHING come tumbling out.!!
The pump has to come off and inverted to get to the oring..
It’s not a job for the inexperienced.!! There’s about 4 different things that have to be lined up inorder to get it back together..
I’m doing one RIGHT NOW for the same thing..

mattman

It’s not a job for the inexperienced.!! There’s about 4 different things that have to be lined up inorder to get it back together..
Thanks for the information, I really appreciate it. Do you work or own a shop that rebuilds or sells injector pumps? if so are you anywhere close to south west Virgina?

mattman

Thanks for the information, I really appreciate it. Do you work or own a shop that rebuilds or sells injector pumps? if so are you anywhere close to south west Virgina?
Here is my email address and phone number can you send me your contact info or call me so I can talk to you about rebuilding my pump? 410 570 2255 mattman.1366@gmail.com