• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

200 ton excavators

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums MMSOCAL! :drinkup

fensoncont.

Kokosing will have the mobilizing of that PC 2000 down to a science shortly. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they bought a 3000 someday.

Any details on this dam project involving Kiewitt?

bobin35

Hello,

I'm currently operating a pc2000 komatsu on a road job, and have also ran
1800 hitachi, and 5130 cat. I would like to hear from some other operaters
their comparison of these machines, productions, power, balance?
Your comments will be appreciated.
Thanks
You must work for kokosing?i saw those excavators just after assembally close to winfield wv

shouwei

2008 India International Machinery and Equipment Exhibition

The coming exhibition will be the largest in scale in recent years for the Chinese enterprises in the machinery industry giving a showcase in India.

Chinese enterprises are the main exhibitors, there will be also exhibitors from other Asian nations and regions. It offers a platform for meeting new business partners, exchanging informations and exploring trade opportunities.

General informations as following:
Exhibition Date(3 days): May 15th –17th, 2008
Stand Construction Date (3 days): May 12th –14th, 2008
Dismantling Date (1 day): May 18th, 2008
Venue: Hall-VI, Bombay Exhibition Center

For more information, please click: http://in.tdb.org.cn/en/index.html

Welcome to the exhibition with your E-ticket and you will get free exhibition catalogue and a nice gift on the spot.

please click the following link to get a E-ticket: http://in.tradev.org

Organizers:
Trade Development Bureau, Ministry of Commerce, P.R.China(TDB)
China National Machinery & Equipment Import & Export Corporation (CMEC)

Co-organizers:
CMEC International Exhibition Co., Ltd.
China Machinery & Equipment(HK) Co., Ltd.
Worldex GEC

Thanks for your attention!:notworthy

Big Iron Man

big hoes

Hello,

Thanks

depends on the size of the bucket

argem

Hello,

Thanks

I amy not be the best person to comment on that but these guys might be the right people to refer to:
http://www.constructionmachinerycompany.com

DIGGERDOGZ

Occupation
Production Digger op
I'm currently operating a Komatsu pc1250-7 sp in a gold mine near kalgoorlie Western Australia working 2 10.5 hr shifts loading 777d's usualy working a 2.5m bench we are avraging 120-130 loads pershift with a truck haul of 30mins return for waste and 25 mins return for ore. there are a few 2000 poping up arround the golfeilds area usualy matched with cat 785 trucks. the company i am working for are looking at up sizing the fleet to 785s and a 2000 for a pit planned to start some time toward the end of next year.

cat 385

One thing I just noticed on that picture of the PC-2000; the final drives are on the loading side of the machine? Is it always run like that? Or is that a special circumstance when the picture was taken?

As recommended by the mechanic's I've worked with; excavators (especially larger excavators) should always dig with the finals under the counterweight to increase life of the finals. It also adds a little stability to the machine.
looks right to me?you can see where the bench is dug out in front of the idlers.that is the direction it is digging it just swung around to clean up or to pull or load the side of the bench,at least that is how i see it.looks like another pass for the soil nails.

cat 385

looks right to me?you can see where the bench is dug out in front of the idlers.that is the direction it is digging it just swung around to clean up or to pull or load the side of the bench,at least that is how i see it.looks like another pass for the soil nails.
00ps sorry mass ex i didn't realise there were more pages to this thread until i posted sorry,i got looking at the picture and did not pay attention.

HoJay

The company I work for has a hitachi 1900, komatsu 1800, hitachi 1100, two 1250 komatsu's and a 2500 hitachi shovel. I have ran alot of the 1800 and too much of the 1100 aka "the penatly box". Most of the guys I have talked to who have ran the 1800 and the 1900 prefer the 1900 but the 1900 was bought new last year where as the 1800 was bought used with 3000 hours two years ago.

Attachments

• DSCN0339.jpg
    DSCN0339.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,153
  • DSCN0326.jpg
    DSCN0326.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,145

alco

So how are you liking Thompson to work for? What are you doing for them?

Brian

HoJay

Hey alco, I think it's fair to say I like working for thompson, started working with them a few years ago and dont have too many complaints. I usually run hoe or dozer for one of the supers who mostly builds road. Sometimes I end up at one of the sites for a bit between jobs.
Alco, I have read a few of your posts and was just wondering are you out of syncrude? Do you work for syncrude or North american?

alco

Hi HoJay,

Yep, I am out of Syncrude. I work for Syncrude itself at Base Mine.

Glad to hear you like Thompson, I've never really heard anything bad about them. Myself, I'm spoiled now, not too sure I could ever go back to a real job in construction. I just go to work, put in my time, and try not to beat any truckers...I mean...ummmm

Brian

EZ TRBO

Occupation
Aggregate Utility, Maintence Welder
Nice pics, awesome machine.

Trbo

Last edited:

Clayton M

Not to brag or anything but i am younger than 20 and i have ran a Hitatchi 1200 before. Loved the power!

DarrylMueller

Occupation
Excavating Contractor & Operator
Digger thanks for the mass excavator pictures and all the posts. I remember when hydraulic was trying to compete with cable, took like 25 years to develop. You have plenty of hills to dig through in WV!