• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2 services trucks BIG & a small truck

Joeyslushr

7c87d4609312e22112a58cbdd1464162.jpg

Found a better pic

td25c

Agree hvy 1ton . Joeyslushr's rig is perfect for most jobs . I like the crew cab on it .:thumbsup

partsandservice

Each persons situation is different. I have every thing I need two inches and under on this truck and a helper does not need a cdl to drive it. Did I mention this truck is a mountain goat? If the plasma cant handle the cutting or heat is needed the customer must supply gas, I got the torch.

Attachments

• DSC03059.jpg
    DSC03059.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 289

Joeyslushr

It ain't nothing fancy but I can do most anything on a truck or tractor out of it. No back seat, made a shelf for books, tools and paperwork behind driver seat. And tools in blow molded boxes on the other side. Lots of stuff packed in there haha. Shoulda built the crane mount heavier but I built it to autocranes specs...seems weak to me. Definitely a handy size for doing engine work and welding projects, makes a good 3rd hand