• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1999 JLG 3369 Electric RT not steering more than 1/2" either direction

clovis158

Let me start by saying; I am a complete noob who is trying to get an old lift working again.

This thing has seen better days, but I got everything working except the steering. To be more specific, the steering does work in both directions, but only the maybe an inch (either direction). I can hear the motor trying to turn the wheels, but it just goes about an inch and stops.

I've searched the forum and found a lot of posts referencing steering issues related to electronics, and steering issues in a single direction. I am hoping someone can help me with a starting point to look. Crossing my fingers it's something easy.

Thanks
Dan
1999 JLG 3369 Electric RT Scizzor Lift