• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1981 chevrolet c7 series tandem with a 3,500 gallon water tank.

79oakley

I am selling my 1981 chevy water truck. This truck comes with a 5 speed with 4 speed auxilary tandem axel. It has air brakes. Mounted to the truck is a 3,500 gallon water tank. This truck was primarily used to fill large swimming pools through the summer and fill rural wells during the drought. It was in service almost everyday last summer. The only reason for selling is this truck takes a cdl to drive and due to health issues i will be unable to continue to do so. The price is $5,500 firm and is located in decatur illinois. If interested please call 217-519-2468 and ask for david. Thanks for looking.